Thursday, September 9, 2010

Anticipation... I can't sleep




Here I am again at 11:30 not even thinking about going to sleep.  I work construction and will be getting up at 4:45 am.  This is my norm.  I can't explain it.  I think Eric Thomas in the video above gets it.  He explains how I feel.  Why I only sleep a few hours every night.  I am busy working toward success.  While many of my friends sleep, I train.  I work out to prepare my body for the upcoming 1/2 marathon on Saturday morning.  I exercise to get to my goal of losing 100 pounds.  I am close.  How can I give up now?  I want it bad, and am prepared to sacrifice for it.

When I'm not preparing for physical goals, I study.  I am learning the ins and outs of the Advocare business in anticipation of success.  Lindsey and I have found our plan B.  We have found our retirement vehicle.  In just 2 months we have created a part time business that is paying us well.  We are eligible for a leadership pin, and are planning our future.  We are working toward financial freedom.  We are working feverishly to pay off our debt.

I apologize for slacking on my blog posts. I have many exciting things to share in coming days.  There are a ton of success stories being written as we speak.  Lindsey and I have friends that are seeing unbelievable results from the 24 Day Challenge.  Lindsey and I will be running in our 2nd ever 1/2 marathon.  I will have so much to share, but for tonight please watch the video above.  There are many things in my life right now that I am striving to succeed at, this video fires me up to succeed at all of them.  Let this amazing video motivate you just like it motivates me to keep pushing on.  Know what your goals are, and go get them.  Don't sleep.  Don't get sidetracked.  Just get after it.  Don't stop until you succeed.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment