Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Challenge Day 2 is in the bag

This morning is already the beginning of day 3 of my 24 Day Challenge.  I am in the Cleanse phase and feeling great.  I weighed in at 219.0 on Monday morning and this morning I am down to 216.0!  It is amazing to feel so healthy, energized and lose 3 pounds in 2 days!  I love these products!

The products taken were the same as yesterday.   Meal plan was very similar... Meal Replacement Shake for breakfast, with a fruit and fiber bar.  Mid morning snack of almonds and an orange.  Salad, 2 hard boiled eggs, rice snacks, almonds for lunch.  Apple and a few more almonds and rice snacks for mid afternoon snack, and Lindsey made a delicious Chicken & Spinach salad with dried cranberries and hard boiled eggs and our favorite fat free Ken's Raspberry Pecan salad dressing.  Oh yeah, I also had a post workout recovery shake in the evening after my 3 mile run.

I am looking forward to day 3 today.  The cleanse phase just makes you feel restored and healthy!  I feel like I have a ton of energy, even though I'm running on 5 hours of sleep!  I am up and at 'em and ready to tackle the day!

I wish you all well and hope & pray that you are achieving your weight loss and fitness goals!  I'm here to help if you should need it!  Get out there and make today count - see you tomorrow.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment