Sunday, January 2, 2011

Goals for the New Year!

On the first day of 2011 I look back at this blog with such fond memories!  So many firsts were accomplished while sharing our story via the blog.  2011 promises to bring with it a whole new set of "firsts" for my family!  Lindsey and I are working out the details for the blog this year, but know this... it will be back and better then ever!

At first glance, I can see we need to update many of the pictures on here!  We have continued to work toward our fitness goals, the kids have grown, and the family picture on the "About Us" page needs updated! 

What hasn't changed is our desire to change lives.  This journey all started because I needed a change.  What has happened since taking that first step is nothing short of a miracle.  Not only did I find the change that I was looking for, but along the way Lindsey and I have helped dozens of others find the change they were seeking as well.

I don't believe in coincidence.  I know that I was set on this journey for a reason.  I have found that helping others on their journey is my passion in life. There is no doubt in my mind that this is what God has in store for me, so I am going to give it everything that I've got.  Look out 2011 because we are going to change lives like never before!  We are going to make Iowa one of the healthiest and happiest states in the country! 

I'm not really one for New Year's Resolutions.  I am more of a believer in healthy lifestyle choices, however in the spirit of the new year I've decided to jot down a list of goals for the coming year.  

5)  Be a positive role model for my children

4)  Be a great husband to my wife

3)  Help change lives financially

2)  Help change lives physically

1)  Encourage others to grow Spiritually

All of these goals and more will be addressed in more detail in coming posts.  It all comes down to changed lives.  I am asked all the time about how I was able to change.  I have many tips on that to be discussed in future blogs, but here is the short and sweet version...

1)   I eat better     2)   I move more     3)   I pray     4)   I use Advocare

I look forward to continuing this journey with all of you.  If I can do it, so can you.

Michael
www.teamliveitout.com











          

No comments:

Post a Comment