Thursday, August 26, 2010

Can it really be 50 days already?

I am really amazed as I check out the calendar this evening to see how long it has been since I have had a soda... 50 entire days!  For those of you that don't know me very well, this may not seem like that big of a deal.  Let me tell you, until 50 days ago, I was hooked on diet pop.  I would take 3 Diet Pepsi's and 3 Diet Mountain Dew's to work with me every day. Most days my cooler would be empty before I returned home... 6 sodas per day!!!  Sometimes more!  How disgusting is that?

Lindsey and I were able to quit cold turkey the day that we were introduced to AdvoCare's Spark Energy Drink!  We found that if we consume 2 or 3 Spark Energy Drinks per day, we don't even crave the diet soda that we used to rely on to get through the day.  Spark Energy Drink comes in 6 delicious flavors, Pink Lemonade, Grape, Fruit Punch, Mandarin Orange, Citrus, and Cherry.  Lindsey prefers Grape, while I am a Mandarin Orange fan!  I usually mix it up every day to have some variety.

Spark is the most nutritionally advanced energy drink on the market... it contains 21 vitamins, minerals, and nutrients for sugar free long lasting energy!  I have tried red bull and rock star, but they always made me feel so jittery at first and then I would crash after a while.  Spark is like a multivitamin with a caffeine kick for focused long term energy.  I am so thankful to have found Spark, it has made a huge difference in my life in just 50 days!

Check it out at the following link...

https://www.advocare.com/10071900/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=A4095&id=E&flavor=M&size=P

If you've never tried a Spark Energy Drink, send me a message and I'll mail you out a sample!  I'm sure you will love it as much as I do!  It will help you kick the soda habit and help give you the energy to keep moving and getting in shape!

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment