Monday, August 30, 2010

What a night!

I am so excited!  Last night Lindsey and I hosted a 24 Day Challenge Informational Mixer at the Urbana Inn & Suites.  A Mixer is basically a meeting or a gathering, but for cool people, ha ha.  Anyway, there were over 20 people that came to learn more about the Advocare 24 Day Challenge... we almost ran out of seating in the conference room! 

As you are all probably aware, Lindsey and I completed the 24 Day Challenge a few weeks ago.  I was able to lose 24 pounds in 24 days!  Lindsey lost almost 9 pounds and 12 inches in 24 Days!  We were both extremely happy with our results and haven't quit.  I have lost another 10 pounds since completing the Challenge, and Lindsey has lost a few more pounds... She is now at her GOAL weight and wearing size 27 jeans for the first time in her life!  I am down to size 36 from size 42 less than 9 months ago and only have about 8 more pounds to lose to hit my GOAL!  As you can understand, we are fired up about what the 24 Day Challenge has done for us, and we have been sharing our success with friends and family.

Last night was so inspiring.  There were a few people there that have had similar success that shared their personal stories with Lindsey and I.  Our friend Troy has lost 22 pounds during the past 5 weeks!  He is looking and feeling GREAT.  He is getting close to his GOAL weight and couldn't be happier!  A friend of his, the Principal at CPU, is on day 12 or 13 of the Challenge and has already lost 17 pounds!  How AWESOME is that?  I can't wait to hear that man's final results... he is going to blow my numbers out of the water!  Our dear friend Sonya has just completed the Challenge and is down around 15 pounds!!!  She told me that she is wearing clothes that she hasn't fit into for years!  She is feeling and looking AWESOME!  She plans to continue on with products and keep losing weight to hit her GOAL!  She is writing an amazing story, and I can't wait to see how it turns out!

There were other great success stories in the room last night as well, our friend Dawn has been involved with Advocare for 6 years.  She lost over 60 pounds in the first few months and has kept it off ever since!  She also told us how after all of this time, she finally got her husband to try some products, he is on day 9 of the Challenge and is down 17 pounds!  Amazing.

So, as you can see, there are a ton of success stories with Advocare.  What has me excited and inspired even more is that last night we had 6 new people sign up for the 24 Day Challenge!  6 lives are soon to be changed forever.  6 lives are going to see the success that my wife and I have seen.  6 amazing people made the decision that enough was enough and took a step toward their goals of weight loss and better fitness.  These 6 ladies have made a decision to change their lifestyle, and are using the Advocare 24 Day Challenge to help get them there.

I am so happy for those who decided to give this a shot.  Lindsey and I will be working closely with them to answer any questions that they might have as they begin this journey, and to help motivate them to keep after it.  We are so humbled that we are able to help.  We are so excited to see the results.  We will post the results as we hear about them.  I wish our new friends the best of luck during this Challenge and can't wait to help others get started with their weight loss and fitness goals.

I am so excited!!!  Is it your time?  Are you ready to write your story?  Please contact me if you have any questions. 

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment