Friday, August 13, 2010

Okoboji - BEFORE and AFTER

Okoboji - BEFORE

Okoboji - AFTER


Okoboji - BEFORE

Okoboji - AFTER
Looking through pictures from last week's Okoboji vacation, it became VERY apparent to me just how much weight my husband has lost and just how much healthier he looks now. Can you believe the transformation that has taken place with him? I am so proud of him and his determination to TAKE BACK HIS LIFE! On this, the eve of his 34th birthday, he is happier, healthier and HOTTER than I have ever seen him!
Happy Birthday Baby! I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey,

    I literally had tears in my eyes as I looked at these pictures... How could I have let it get that bad? Thank you for taking me back for just a moment, seeing these pictures has solidified my new mission in life to help others conquer their own weight loss and fitness goals. Thank GOD for giving me the way out. Thank God for leading me to this new, wonderful healthy lifestyle!!!

    Lindsey I love you more than words can say. Thank you for all of the support as I worked my way back to a healthy lifestyle! You have been the difference every step of the way. I love you.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Michael! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete