Friday, August 13, 2010

My Brother's Amazing Success with Advocare Products!

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then I guess these pictures need no explanation!  Long story short, my brother Eric began to take Advocare's MNS Max 3, Catalyst, and Meal Replacement Shakes in late April.  He did this until taking the 24 Day Challenge with Lindsey and I a little over a month ago...during which he lost another 9 pounds and 12 inches!  Total weight loss to date: 62 pounds!!!   He is working on about 8 or 9 more pounds to get back down to his High School weight of 185 pounds! 

Eric started out at 255 pounds and by the end of the Challenge in late July, he was down to 193 pounds!  Even more importantly, Eric has had the energy to get moving and has taken up running with Lindsey and I.  He ran his 1st 5k on the 4th of July with us and plans to run another one this year!  He also has been doing a lot of biking with his kids.  Eric is so happy with his results.  He is healthier and happier than he has been for a long time.  After many discussions with him over the past few months I have found that he had a lot of the same feelings that I had when I was so overweight.  What Eric has found is that we can find the time to get healthy!  It begins with little things like changing our diet a little, and getting just a little extra exercise.  Once the ball gets rolling it motivates you to do more.

I am so PROUD of my big brother... just look at how much healthier and happier he is about himself!  And what a GREAT role model he is being for his kids!  They feel like they have their Dad back.  They now go biking and boating and a lot of fun things that had been put off in the past.  It was an interesting family trip to Okoboji this year.  Eric, Lindsey and I were watching what we ate, and snacking on roasted almonds, hard boiled eggs, and rice snacks rather than the usual cookies, chips, and bars.  And let me tell you, we were all much more exited about hanging out in our bathing suits all week!  Between the 3 of us, we were 150 pounds lighter than when we were at Okoboji last year!!!  What a great change!  I am so proud of my family, how fun to be a part of such a healthy group of people!

Way to go Eric!  Now, if you are starting to see a trend here, there is no question.  The products work!  The new lifestyle of health and fitness works!  We are much healthier and happier.  Please contact me if you would like to begin your journey to a healthier, happier you!  If we can do it, you can do it!

Michael

1 comment:

  1. You look great, Eric! (And so do you Michael and Lindsey!)

    ReplyDelete