Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lives are Changing!

I have been in contact with many of our friends and family that are currently taking the 24 Day Challenge.  I am so excited with the results that everyone is having!  Our friend Troy, told me the other day that he had just finished up the Challenge and had lost just over 16 pounds!  He was so happy!  He plans to stay on product to lose a few more pounds, but doesn't have far to go!

My wife was talking with our cousin yesterday.  Her husband had been reluctant to do the Challenge with her, but after about 17 days he has lost 16 pounds and is REALLY fired up about the amazing changes he is seeing!  Our cousin hasn't seen the huge weight loss, but loves the energy and feels like there has been a change in inches.

My older brother Ted is on day 10 of the Challenge and had lost about 5 pounds.  He was looking forward to the MNS 3 phase of the Challenge that offers the energy, appetite control, and really helps to melt off the weight.

My other brother Eric lost over 9 pounds during his challenge, but is currently over 60 pounds lost with Advocare products since late April!  He only has a few more pounds to lose and will be at his high school weight around 185 pounds!

Lindsey and I have a great friend in Cedar Rapids that lost over 13 pounds during the Challenge and is going to get us her measurements soon, but was confident that she had lost a ton of inches!

There are numerous others having similar or even better results that will get us their stats once the Challenge is complete.  As you can see, the products work.  Everyone we have talked to loves the added energy and the feeling of getting off on the right foot to their weight loss and fitness goals.  Many of these people haven't done a whole lot of exercise yet, but now feel like they can get started!  Just wait and see what will happen once they get moving!

Lindsey and I could not be happier for all of these people and their amazing success!  If you are one of our "Challengers" please keep us updated on your results!  Your story could motivate someone else to get started on their own journey of getting healthy and getting fit!  It is so inspiring for me to hear all of the stories!  It really keeps me moving and striving to reach my personal goals!  As of this morning I only have 13 more pounds to reach my ultimate goal of 213 pounds!  That will be a full 100 pounds lost since Oct. 21st 2009!  What a feeling that will be!  Thank you all for keeping me inspired and motivated to get there!  Keep up the good work and please share your story with Lindsey and I!

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment