Thursday, August 12, 2010

Vacation = Weight loss (Who knew?)

Arnold's Park - August 4th, 2010
I sit here this morning with a "to do" list a mile long and the energy to tackle one that is two miles long! I can't even begin to tell you all how great I have felt this past month and how much energy I have now! I thank God every day that I was introduced to the AdvoCare products - they were just the answer that I had been so desperately looking for. I was ready for a change. Ready NOT to feel fatigued and exhausted and like my brain had turned to mush! Ready to have the desire to play with my kids. Ready to have the energy to work-out at night. Ready for a better life. AdvoCare has given me just that! Had I not found these products and nutritional supplements I can tell you that my next step would have been a trip to the doctor and no doubt a prescription for meds. I have seen SO MANY moms just like me that end up on expensive medications that don't always do what they were intended to do. With AdvoCare and the 24 Day Challenge I've been able to gain energy and feel alive again, lose TEN unwanted pounds (mostly around my tummy), and tone up my body like it's never been toned up before!

I know it seems almost unbelievable but it is true: I actually LOST weight while on vacation! Who can say that they've done that before huh? My husband and I stuck to our 24 Day Challenge, ate sensibly and went on a couple of 4 or 5 mile runs during the week but that's it! We didn't deprive ourselves of anything! I enjoyed my mother-in-law's to-die-for steak and veggie k-bobs, had two scoops of vanilla ice cream at Arnold's Park and even indulged in THREE pieces of my favorite pizza! I stuck to the recommended eating plan for the majority of the week and stuck to my Catalyst, MNS strip packs and Spark to maintain energy and focus and to help curb cravings and maintain my metabolism! AdvoCare works. It was the answer to our prayers and it has changed our lives.

I sit here today, exactly ten pounds thinner than I was just one month ago and I have never felt better, looked better or had more energy than I do right now. I pray that all of you can find your answer to health and wellness and TAKE YOUR LIFE BACK! If Michael or I can help you in any way, please let us know. We have a great meal plan that we can share as well as numerous AdvoCare products and programs that you can follow to help you "jump start" your journey!

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment