Thursday, July 8, 2010

24 Day Challenge: Day One

We did it...we survived day one!! Actually, it really wasn't so bad at all! Michael and I both drank a Spark drink this morning, had our fiber drink, took our Catalyst and drank one Meal Replacement Shake. I had mine around lunch time and made a berry shake blended with ice to make it more like a berry smoothie. It was pretty good! Michael drank a chocolate shake blended with cold water and he really enjoyed it. I am looking forward to trying chocolate tomorrow! We both snacked on some fruit and raw veggies throughout the day and then ate around six ounces of grilled chicken breast and cooked up some frozen green beans as a side dish. We finished the night off with some water (which we drank lots of during the day as well) and a packet of herbal cleanse pills. I did NOT drink any Diet Pepsi today and I feel GREAT! I can honestly say that I had plenty of energy throughout the day and I definitely felt like my head was much more clear and focused. Hopefully tomorrow goes just as well as today did....though my feelings would not be hurt if the Olive Garden commercial featuring the endless basket of breadsticks would NOT air tomorrow night at dinner time. Darn those bread pushers anyways!

-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment