Friday, July 30, 2010




















THERE IT IS!!!  Starting weight was 255.8 pounds.  I was able to LOSE 24.0 POUNDS in 24 DAYS on the Advocare 24 Day Challenge!!!

If you are willing to follow the recommended diet and exercise, you can write your own story just like I did.  If I can do it, YOU can do it!!!

Not only was I able to lose 24 pounds, but I also lost 15 3/4 inches as well!!!

Lindsey was able to lose 8.8 pounds and 12 1/4 inches!!!  She is in a size 4 for the first time of her life and couldn't be more excited!

These products work.  If you are ready to begin your journey, contact me for more info.  I can't wait to help our friends and family change their lives like we have changed ours!

I will continue to post my results as I work toward my goal of 213 pounds.  This next week will be tough as we will be on vacation at Lake Okoboji.  I will let you know how it turns out!  One thing is for sure, there is no turning back.  I am a living example of a CHANGED LIFE, and I WILL continue to work toward my goal all while living my new healthy lifestyle.  Only 18 pounds to go!!!

Michael

1 comment: