Monday, July 19, 2010

Darn Weekends!

Finally Monday!  Well, that doesn't sound quite right does it?  Believe me, I enjoy my weekends, and am always ready for them by the time they roll around.  However, while on the 24 Day Challenge, they seem to pose quite the challenge themselves!

Saturday was Drew's birthday.  We had a great party for him with Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles, and a bunch of Cousins here to help celebrate!  There was a TON of food, most of which was completely unhealthy.  I tried my best to abstain, but did indulge just a little.  Not to mention the fact that I loaded up on the healthier stuff.  So it is safe to say, I blew my plan a little.

So stepping on the scale today I was a little nervous.  My last weigh in was Saturday morning (sorry, I missed yesterday, running late for Church) and I was at 241.6 pounds.  This morning it read 242.2 pounds.  So I moved .6 pounds in the wrong direction!  Thank God it wasn't more.  I can handle it.  I can shake it off and get right back on track.  I will continue with the plan today and I will succeed!  I am currently down 13.6 pounds since the beginning of the 24 Day Challenge, and this is the beginning of day 13! It's time to get moving!  I have big goals for the end of this Challenge, and I only have 11 days left!  Keep following along to see how I do!

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment