Friday, July 9, 2010

Michael Day 2

Day 2 started off with an awesome surprise, when I stepped on the scale this morning I was in amazement that it read 250.2 pounds!  Can it be???  I stepped off, zeroed and stepped back on again.  250.2 pounds!  Yes indeed, the first day of the cleansing program had cleaned me out to the tune of 5.6 pounds since yesterday!  That was an awesome start to my day!  From there, I followed the morning schedule for the 24 Day Challenge - I mixed up a spark energy drink, took the catalyst pills, waited for a little while and then choked down the fiber drink.  The fiber drink doesn't taste horrible, but it is a strange consistency.  I find that is was best just to slam it!  Then it was off to work, and about mid-morning I mixed up my meal replacement shake, berry flavored today - not bad!  For lunch I brought some fresh blueberries, an apple and an orange.  On my way home this evening I drank another spark energy drink, popped a few more catalyst pills and finally a 2 oz. slam energy supplement before I ran a little over 3 miles with my wife and brother.  I must say, the Slam really gave me a boost for the workout.  Tonight Lindsey and I had a large salad fresh from our garden with radishes, chick peas, and sliced chicken breast.  Other than a few tv commercials for Pizza Hut and Papa John's, I really didn't have much hunger today.  All in all, the program seems to be keeping me going and I can feel the pounds melting away!  Check back tomorrow to see if I was able to lose any more weight!

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment