Saturday, July 10, 2010

Who's Ready for Laundry Day?

Waking up this morning, I did like I always do; threw back the sheets, hopped up with excitement ready to face another day and....yeah right. I am NOT a morning person and I have NOT gotten enough sleep this week. I woke up this morning barely able to open my eyes, forced to get up after Levi's 38th request for "mook pease." I stumbled out to the kitchen where I was bombarded by little ones, shouting their demands at me and circling around my feet like a pack of hungry little wolves. Let's just say that I was not a real chipper mama this morning. As soon as I got the kids their breakfast I took my 24 Day Challenge Probiotics and mixed myself up a Spark. You've really got to try it to understand what I'm talking about but almost instantly I felt much better and much more alert...like I actually could function today and maybe even multi-task! I see that my laundry room floor has become an obstacle course of sorts and I'm gonna use this Spark energy burst to do something about that! We've got a few extras on hand so if any of you are thinking about trying the Advocare product line let me know and I'll mail you a sample of Spark. Wishing you a super Saturday!

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment