Saturday, July 10, 2010

Back to Reality

This morning is the beginning of the 4th day of my 24 Day Challenge.  As I woke up this morning and began my usual routine, I remembered to hop on the scale as I will do every morning of this Challenge.  As I waited for the the number to pop up I was full of anticipation to see what great news the scale had in store for me today.  That's when the digital display quit blinking and revealed the number 246.0.  Ok, that wasn't exactly what I was hoping for, but I can handle it.  After a couple strait days of solid weight loss, this was a small step back in the wrong direction. 

Ok.  Shake it off.  I'm alright.  In fact I'm feeling great.  I am full of energy, I feel much thinner than did just 4 short days ago, and I am still 9.8 pounds lighter than I was before starting this Challenge.  On to Day 4... 

No comments:

Post a Comment