Friday, July 30, 2010

DAY 24!

It is here!  Day 24 of the Advocare 24 Day Challenge!  I can't believe how fast the time flew by.  It was an exciting journey, with lots of great results along the way.  Please check in tonight to see how well I did!  Lindsey and I will be posting our results this evening at the end of Day 24!  We will also have the results for my brother Eric, so make sure to check in tonight to see how the 3 of us did.


Also, just to let you know.  I plan to continue with the blog even after the 24 Day Challenge is over.  I will see this thing through until I hit my goal weight of 213 pounds!  To get there, I need to stay accountable to all of you.  It inspires me to reach my goals when I know that others are on the same path.   It is very motivating to hear from some of you, not to mention, we will be posting success stories of all willing 24 Day Challenge participants along the way!  Keep up the good work!


Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment