Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another Milestone on Day 22!

Here I am again on the morning of day 22 of the Advocare 24 Day Challenge.  I feel great.  I have more energy.  I feel much more lean.  I have noticeable change in my pant size (according to the new hole on my belt again this morning!). 

Like every other morning, I stepped on the scale when I woke up.  Except this morning was different.  I had hopes of seeing a good number, but was blown away to see 235.8 looking back up at me!  235.8!!!  When I started this Challenge, I weighed in at 255.8!  I have lost 20.0 pounds thus far during the Challenge and still have 2 more days to go!!! 

Words can not express how excited I am right now!  I never would have thought that this Challenge could help me attain such results!  From the start, I was skeptical.  I was worried that it wouldn't do much for me.  After all, I had already lost a bunch of weight before starting this Challenge.  I was stuck on a plateau, but Lindsey and I were eating healthy and exercising regularly.  We had already trained for and ran in a 1/2 marathon before ever starting this Challenge.  I really didn't know what to expect.  I can assure you that I never expected these kind of results, and I am so darn excited that I'm going to tell everyone I know about these great products!  I am living a changed life.  I feel that it is my mission to help others change their lives as well.  I pray that all of our friends and family will see the same kind of results that I have seen.  I pray that all of you that are taking the 24 Day Challenge will feel the way I feel right now.  Just think, 9 months ago I weighed 313 pounds and couldn't run to the mailbox without losing my breath!  This morning I weigh 235.8 pounds and feel like a million bucks!!!  Don't tell me that you can't do it.  Don't tell me that you are too busy.  I work 60 - 70 hours per week and help my wife take care of 4 little kids.  I have found a little time along the way to do it, and so can you!

There is no magic involved.  There has been some sweat.  There has been a change in my eating habits.  The Advocare products have helped keep me on my game, keeping me energized, fueling me with the vitamins and nutrients that I need, and by helping curb the cravings for unhealthy food.  There is no doubt about it, if I can do it - YOU can do it.  Now get out there and write your own success story!!!

Michael

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's great! We're so happy for you!Your blog has been a great inspiration for Troy and I to do the challenge. -Josie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josie,
    Thanks so much! I am very proud of you and Troy too! You guys are doing great! Keep up the good work! BTW - Love your blog.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete