Tuesday, July 20, 2010

We are up to 14! I'm so excited!!!

As I sit here this morning, I began counting the number of friends and family that are currently taking the 24 Day Challenge or are beginning their Challenge today.  I am completely blown away that we are now up to 14 people!  Lindsey and I and my brother are about 1/2 way through and all feel so good!  We are full of energy, are losing weight, certainly feel more toned, and have eliminated soda from our daily lives!  Seriously, 14 days without a single pop???  That alone is unbelievable!  SPARK Energy Drink is AWESOME!  So much healthier than soda, and much more enjoyable too!

The other 11 people that are making this journey with us are so inspiring to me!  To think that Lindsey and I have made an influence in their lives to make the decision to go after their own personal fitness goals is very humbling.  Of the 11 others, there are many reasons for taking the Challenge.  A few are after the weight loss much like I am.  A few are looking to tone up and get rid of a few extra pounds, much like Lindsey's goals.  And yet a few more are just looking to feel better and gain energy.

I plan to stay in contact with all of our friends while they take the Challenge.  If they are willing, I will be sharing their stories right here for everyone to see!  I can't wait to see how the Challenge turns out for each of them!  I know we are going to have some AMAZING success stories!  I hope that everyone reading this is just as excited and inspired as I am right now!  Please follow in the footsteps of these great people and start your own journey toward changing your life and attaining your personal fitness and weight loss goals! 

If I can do it, You can do it!

Michael

This is the beginning of day 14...

Weigh in this morning:       241.2 Pounds               Weight loss to date:   14.6 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment