Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mmmmmm.....chocolate!!!!

Day two of the 24 Day Challenge is off to a great start! I drank my fiber drink first thing this morning (Yesterday I drank a 16 oz. Spark drink and then tried to do my 8oz. fiber drink and my tummy was VERY full.) About 30 minutes after the fiber drink I drank a Spark and took my Catalyst for the day. (This works to feed your muscles and use up stored fat, leaving you more toned and defined.) While the kids ate their lunch I mixed up a chocolate meal replacement shake and can I just say.....YUMM-O!!! The berry flavor yesterday was really good, but the chocolate was awesome and definitely cured any sweets cravings that I may have been having today. We are looking forward to a four or five mile run tonight and seeing how the Spark drink helps us maintain energy levels while running in the humidity!

-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment